New Year's Day is my favorite holiday, because I relish the opportunity to review last year's goals and plan out new ones. I look forward to it every year!
And I like to see what goals and resolutions other people have set. So after my long holiday break I'm going visiting! But first, just in case you want to take a peek at some of my goals for 2012....
1. Lose weight (which has been my top resolution since the age of 14 lol). In 2011 I actually did lose 25 lbs. Must keep that up.)
2. Publish my third novel, "Lighting Candles in the Snow," now in editing.
3. Knit myself another sweater.
4. Be happy. Smile more. Pray more. Be nice to my husband instead of snarky.
5. Get more sleep. Eat less sugar.
Okay, that's enough. Sharing goals can be much too revealing. It's good to be back online, now it's time to go catch up with everyone!
"Never give up. And most importantly, be true to yourself. Write from your heart, in your own voice, and about what you believe in." ~ Louise Brown
"Write something to suit yourself and many people will like it; write something to suit everybody and scarcely anyone will care for it." ~Jesse Stuart
"A writer's job is to take one thing and make it stand for twenty." ~ Virginia Woolf